Policy on Discussions, Comments, Replies and Posts
We welcome your participation and discussion, comments, replies and posts on our blogs and social media and in our webinars and online forums. Our online sites are governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. You are fully responsible for everything that you post.
Media Motion Online does not discriminate against any views. Nevertheless, we may monitor any user-generated content as we choose and reserve the right to remove content for any reason whatever, without consent. This policy is subject to change at any time
What are Discussions, Comments, Replies and Posts?
Discussions, Comments, Replies and Posts connect you with others on the Media Motion Online website[s] and social media platforms to share your questions, insights, and views about products, services, and support. Read what others are saying about products, get knowledgeable answers, check out product comparisons, and swap comments in our easy-to-use group discussions.
What should I post?
Please share thoughts that you think will add to the discussion and help other customers interested in the product area, or start a conversation to learn from other customers’ experiences. For example:
- Ask questions about a product
- Contribute product comparisons
- Look for guidance from other customers who have made similar purchases
- Get advice when shopping
- Share your experience in a product area
What shouldn’t I post?
Behave as if you were a guest at a friend’s dinner party. Please treat the community with respect. Do not post:
- Messages that are off topic
- Profane or obscene, inflammatory or spiteful comments
- Messages that abuse, denigrate or threaten others
- Text or articles written by someone else, even with attribution for the author, except for brief quotations from a book, article or other product related to the discussion
- Any personal information about children under 13
- Descriptions that intrude on the privacy of another person, including revealing personally identifiable information such as their name or address
- Text that promotes illegal or immoral conduct
- Repeated posts that make the same point excessively
- Repeated unwelcome messages that harass or embarrass other customers or participants
- Repeated posts that promote an item
- Any form of “spam,” including advertisements, contests, or other solicitations for other websites or companies; or any URL link that includes a “referrer” tag or affiliate code.
Do not impersonate another person, including a Media Motion Online employee.
We recommend that you do not post your phone number or e-mail address.