What are the Benefits of a Virtual Assistant through Media Motion Online?
Does this sound familiar?
You are busier than ever at work – perhaps even too busy. No matter how many hours you work, you simply don’t have enough time in the day to keep up with your regular tasks. You have a project that is starting to fall behind schedule. You feel overwhelmed. You need some help.
Knowing that you need help is the easy part. Finding the time, space or resources to hire that additional help is not quite so easy. You don’t have time to go through the usually hiring process. You simply need a “go to” person that can materialize right now, immediately get up to speed, provide effective assistance, and then disappear until needed again.
If this sounds familiar, have you considered using a Virtual Assistant?
Benefits of a Virtual Assistant
A Virtual Assistant is a freelance or contract worker who works from home and specializes in specific tasks or jobs. A Virtual Assistant is part of the new working environment – a safe option to help scale up your business and add flexibility.
What are some of the benefits of a Virtual Assistant?
- Reduce Your Labor Costs – Virtual Assistants are independent contractors. You don’t pay a hiring fee. You don’t pay for training. You don’t have payroll taxes, worker’s comp, or benefits like health and dental insurance. You don’t have to pay for overtime, vacations or sick days. There is no severance pay. There are no OSHA regulations that have to be followed.
- Save on Space – When you hire a Virtual Assistant, there is no need to provide valuable office space or expensive equipment.
- Add a Required Skill Set – A Virtual Assistant is a self-employed expert. They have skills that you need but don’t have time to learn. A Virtual Assistant usually has a broad range of business knowledge and experience. You can hire that expert knowledge without regard for geographical restrictions.
- Use as Needed – When you use a Virtual Assistant, you pay only for the time that is spent on your project. You don’t pay for visits to the bathroom, coffee breaks, or hallway chats. If you don’t need any more help, you don’t have any more expense.
- More Work in Less Time – A Virtual Assistant has a vested interest in their work. They truly care about the quality of the work that they do for you. It is their very existence. Their reputation depends on the positive execution of the tasks they have been given. A Virtual Assistant wants you to continue to use them as a resource. They want you to provide them with a good reference. All of that translates into superior service.
- Flexible Time – A Virtual Assistant is an independent contractor that will adjust their work schedule according to your need. Just give them the job requirements and a due date. A Virtual Assistant is available outside of “normal” hours. There is no down time because of the weather, traffic accidents or construction.
Benefits of a Virtual Assistant through Media Motion Online
Now that you know you want to hire a Virtual Assistant, how do you go about finding one?
- You can use a VA staffing company. A VA staffing company will have a lot of people with different skill sets that they can provide.
- You can use a staffing portal. With a staffing portal, you post your job requirements and hundreds of people will apply.
- You can get VA help through an existing vendor. Getting a VA from a trusted existing vendor is the gold standard.
Obviously, we prefer that you get your Virtual Assistant help through an existing vendor – more specifically, through Media Motion Online.
What are the advantages of getting a Virtual Assistant through Media Motion Online?
- Proven Asset – You already know us. You already know our skills and the quality of our work. If you want a fresh look at our skills, please take a look at some of the Virtual Assistant skills that we offer.
- More Than Just Hourly Labor – We are not just temporary help. We are seasoned business people with a broad range of business knowledge and experience. We can and do provide ideas and suggestions that add overall value to your project and business.
- No Contracts – We don’t believe in forcing clients to lock in to a contract. Please do use us. But use us only when you need us. Talk with us about the task that you need done. Once we agree on a price and delivery date, we will deliver the work at that price – on or before the delivery date.
- Guaranteed Results – At Media Motion Online, if you are not 100% satisfied with our work, we will give you your money back.
This is a list of some of the benefits of a Virtual Assistant through Media Motion Online can do.
If you need some help, please give us a call and tell us what you need.
We provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We won’t take the job if we can’t deliver the excellent results you expect on or before the delivery date you require.